Friday, October 13th, 2017
Good morning Park City! It’s Friday, October 13th and here’s the latest on your mountain trails…
Conditions are pretty darn good out there right now with just a few isolated pockets of mud up high. We’ve got a good chance of snow over night and into tomorrow morning, so please exercise good judgement out there this weekend, as conditions are likely to change in the next 24hrs.
In addition to building, maintaining and protecting our local, non-motorized trail system, Mountain Trails produces a yearly summer trail map as well as a road cycling and winter trail map.
As your local trails advocate, we want this summer map to remain “home-grown” and that’s why we’d like YOU, the local trail enthusiast, to show us what your trails mean to YOU! So, search through your photo archives, dig up a few of your favorites trail pics and send them our way.
If you are selected as the winner, your image will be featured on the front of the 2018 Summer Trail Map. You will get photo credit, and more importantly, you’ll be able to choose ANY piece of MTF gear that you want (including our Marmot Jackets!). CONTEST DETAILS…
– You must be willing to release the rights of your image to MTF. By entering your image, you understand that you are passing all rights of the image to MTF, and we can post your image on our Instagram,BLOG, etc. (even if you don’t win)
– Your image must be at least 1.5MB in size and 2400 x3200 pixels and in a VERTICAL (portrait) format in order to be considered for the final winner
– We are looking for unique images that show the diversity of our trails. We know you all ride bikes, but we also want to see hiking, trail running, dog walking, wildlife or any other creative trail endeavors.
– Yes you can enter more than one photo
– We will stop accepting entries on March 30th and pick our 3 finalists. The winner will be chosen at our Mountain Madness Trail Event in the Spring.
Submit all photos to: email@example.com
If you appreciate all that Mountain Trails does to improve your quality of life through human-powered recreation, please support us at LIVE GIVE http://bit.ly/givetoMTF this November 10th.
Have a great weekend!