Besides advocating for non-motorized trails and the healthy lifestyle they promote, Mountain Trails Foundation puts on five wonderful annual events. The Jupiter Steeple Chase running event, The Park City Marathon (1/2 t00), The Mid Mountain Marathon, Tour des Suds Mountain Bike Race, and a Nordic ski race called The Round Valley Roundup. The events all showcase our wonderful trail system and they are a tremendous funding source for the organization.
Which events will you participate in this year:
- Round Valley Roundup – February 15, 2014
- Jupiter Peak Steeplechase – August 1, 2015
- Park City Half Marathon & 5K - August 15, 2015
- Mid Mountain Marathon – September 12, 2015
- Tour des Suds – September 20, 2015
- Triple Trail Challenge - (3-Event stage race over a five-week period)
VOLUNTEER FOR ONE OF OUR MANY EVENTS!
Volunteering for one of our events is a great way to get involved and give back to our trail system. There are a variety of positions available including:
- Registration / Race Packet Pickup
- Course Setup / Teardown
- Aid Station
- Finish Area
For your service, in addition to giving back to our amazing trails system you will be provided an event logoed gift.
To find out more about any position and to signup, please contact Lora Smith at Smith email@example.com.